What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a bloggers award for up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
If you receive the Liebster, you must:
- Tell 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate
I was so happy to find that I had been nominated for this award by Abbie Attard! So here goes!
11 Things about Me (McKenzie)
1. I love music, singing - all things to do with music really
2. I am a belieber (yes, hands up haha)
3. I am a huge sucker for frappucinos and smoothies, they are my favourite!
4. Once I find a good book, I am such an avid reader haha
5. Fashion makes me happy, I love being inspired by others, the day, my surroundings, my mood and all sorts and it showing through my outfit
6. I love to spread happiness as much as I can
7. I love Michael Jackson, what he stood for, and his music
8. Tulips are my favourite flowers, second being peonies!
9. I can't wait to travel.. I honestly have such wanderlust, school is not for me haha
10. I am usually quite touchy about things, I like them to be done in a particular way, but sometimes I force myself to let it go because it can get in the way of things
11. I can be picky with foods (yes, I'm that person who orders something minus everything haha) so it's one of my new years resolutions to be a bit more courageous with food choices! (I usually go safe, just going for what I know I like, which isn't good)
Questions from Nominated Blogger:
1. One thing you could change about yourself, if anything?
My tendency to be easily annoyed.. I overreact about things too often, and I only seem to realize after haha.
2. Favourite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
With friends or family, I love going out for coffees on a sunday afternoon and just chatting! It's one of those little things you've got to love. The conversations can be so great.
3. If you could have lunch with any person in the world, who would it be?
Hmm.. this is hard. I don't like going with the obvious (though I would love to lunch with Bieber of course haha) and I'm guessing they have to be alive, so.. Will Smith. Otherwise, Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Audrey Hepburn, young Leo Dicaprio (though I'd also settle for old haha) would be on my list.. haha.
4. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I've contemplated this so often, but I think I would rather be blind (which I don't think is the usual option but each to their own). I think I would get insanely frustrated at seeing things but not hearing the sound that should go with it. As I said, I love music, and I don't think I could imagine life without it. And besides not just music, but words, create pictures for you.
5. How did you celebrate New Year?
In Scotland, with my family! We watched fireworks, gave eachother new years resolutions and made some ourselves. It was lovely.
6. Favourite designer?
Hard again.. I'll have to choose a few! I love Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Ellie Saab, Karen Walker, Christian Dior, and Nicky and Simone Zimmermann.
7. The food you would consume in endless amounts, with no health complications attached?
Chocolate croissants! (though I already treat myself enough haha!)
8. Dream Job?
I have two.. to either sing, or work in fashion (two of my passions).
9. Favourite city/place in the world?
I'm going to say.. Paris, although I haven't been outside the airport.. I love it! or (although I haven't been either) somewhere like Barbados or Greece or Africa.. though I'm yet to find out.. I've got so much of the world to explore :) I couldn't decide just yet.
10. Your 'can't live without' accessory?
Weird, I don't really have one. I change it up everyday, but I would probably say rings! To me, they just seem to add on to an outfit so well, despite their size.
11. Do you think you could survive without technology for a week?
Definitely, I love a break of it. I had to do so for a month for school camp and I was fine!
My 11 Questions to my Nominated Blogs:
1. What is the one thing that scares you the most about a goal you want to achieve?
2. How would you describe your blog in three words?
3. If you were to pick one picture to describe your blog, which one would it be (post it)?
4. What do you aspire to be/do?
5. What is one of your New Years resolutions - how's it going?
6. What's your favourite thing to do to end the week?
7. What is one thing about you that makes you different from someone else?
8. Your in class or working.. where do you dream of running away to?
9. Who knows most about you?
10. What are you most thankful for?
11. Your favourite item in your wardrobe right now?
p.s I'm not 100% sure all these blogs have less than 200 followers, so if you don't, I'm sorry. I tried to find the followers of each blog, but it wasn't clear for every one.